Well the holiday season is here, and what better way to celebrate than with some big updates to some of our most popular apps? Here’s what’s new:
- New category for the holiday season – Christmas! There’s plenty of tips in there now for how to take great photos of Christmas lights, decorations, and even family.
- Category re-arrangement – there were a few categories that didn’t quite fit in, so we’ve added a new Miscellaneous section. Here you’ll find all the odds and ends that don’t fit in anywhere else (like Christmas).
- News section – now it’s even easier to keep up to date with all the latest news from PhotoCaddy, right within the app. Look out for some random tips in there, as well.
- Stress Tracking – this often requested feature is finally here.
- Updated fully with high resolution retina graphics, so now the app looks gorgeous an iPhone4 displays.
- Sun lamps have been added to the medication section.
- A convenient Notes Log, so you can view all your notes in one spot.
- News section – just like PhotoCaddy, there’s now an easy way to keep track of what’s happening in the world of MyMoodTracker.
- Other minor improvements, such as accessibility for blind users, ability to hide the menstrual cycles section, and better export functionality.
PhotoCaddy HD v1.1
Four big new categories:
- Moon – taking photos at night presents enough challenges, but the moon is particularly tough as it’s such a bright light source
- Macro – enter the world of the insects and flowers. There’s no end of fun to be had with macro photography.
- Caving – taking your camera underground will give you some really unique photographs.
- Indoor Sports – notoriously difficult due to poor lighting and fast action, we’ve got a few tips to help out.
Enjoy folks, and happy holidays!